Late again, Sorry Micki.
Last week had me doing more of the out trips for Tigh Na Mara. I got to take three kids to Paradise Mini golf for two rounds and bumper boats and a brother and sister to the Horn Lake Caves the day after. The out trips are a lot of fun because they break up the monotony of doing the same thing every day.
The mini golf was a little stressful because two of the group were brothers with obvious discipline problems, but we made it through the trip and I didn't kill either one of them.
The Cave tour again was a lot of fun again but the two kids I took spoke french for most of the time and it made for a long car ride, them sitting in the back chatting away in french.
All in all I really enjoy the out trips, and I hope to be doing more of them in the next few weeks.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cave tour, that must be fun!
ReplyDeleteI wonder what kind of safety procedure you guys will have for that kind of outdoor activities?